1. Your parents brought you up; Don’t let them Down.
2. Choose your companions with care. You become what they are.
3. Be master of your habits or they will master you.
4. Treasure your time; Don’t spend it, invest it.
5. Stand for something or you’ll fall for anything.
6. Select only a date who would make a good mate.
7. See what you can do for others, not what they can do for you.
8. Guard your thoughts; what you think, you are.
9. Don’t fill up on this world’s crumbs; feed your soul on the Living Bread.
10.Give your all to Christ; He gave His all for you.