Taylorcraft Daze

The history, diary, thoughts, and opinions of an Iowa Taylocraft pilot. The postings will be heavy in the areas of flying Taylorcraft Aircraft, Formation Flying, Flights throughout the Great United States, and other flying activities.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

TAKING TIME TO READ SOME EXCELLENT BOOKS

I have been reading some excellent books: "Turbulence" and "Fire Flight" by John J. Nance, "Eastwood" by Robert Tanitch, "I Remember Papa Bear" by Dick Lattimer. I have also been reading novels and history about the "Chisholm Trail" we will be flying with many friends in September of 2006. Of course, over the holidays I enjoy reading "Cabela's" and "Sporty's Pilot" catalogs. These are my two favorite wish books. Then there is always time to read a Louis L'Amour Western. I have all but ten of the 124 Louis L'Amour Westerns in my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home